School uniform celebrates our school’s identity and is strongly supported and encouraged.
Our school uniform at Meadowbrook is practical and establishes a whole school identity.
Our school colour is electric blue which can be worn with grey tunics, skirts and trousers. You can purchase our school uniform items (listed below) directly from our supplier (click here) or alternatively we are happy for you to purchase from other suppliers.
For reasons of health and safety we do not allow any jewellery to be worn in school. Children with pierced ears may wear studs and sleepers only which must be covered during PE lessons and removed during swimming. Decorated or polished finger nails and temporary skin transfers or tattoos are not allowed at school.
Our PE kit is outlined below. All children are expected to bring a complete change of clothes for these lessons.
School Uniform List
- Fleece jacket
- Electric blue crew neck sweatshirt
- Electric blue sweatshirt cardigans
- Sky blue polo shirts
- Grey trousers and skirts
- Sensible black shoes - your child should be able to manage these independently. Fashion shoes and trainers are not suitable for wearing at school.
- Book bag
- Blue and white striped/checked cotton dresses are available for summer uniform
- Sky blue T-shirt
- Navy PE shorts
- Daps or trainers for outside PE sessions
- PE bag
Wet weather gear
- Wet weather coat/anorak
- Wet weather over trousers, trousers
- Wellington boots